|Goldfish Cupcakes from |
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 1 boxed cake mix
- 2 cans of vanilla frosting
- 8 drops of blue food coloring
- Pepperidge Farm Baby Goldfish for decoration
- Prepare cupcakes to package specifications and cool completely.
- Combine frosting with food coloring and mix thoroughly. Cut about 1/4 inch from the corner of a large Ziploc bag (I suggest using the Ziploc brand bag as the generic brand bags often rip making a huge mess.) and pressing the french tip in the corner until snug. I followed the instructions for starting from the outside and swirling in as shown in the youtube video on this site. Filling the bag in a glass is so easy!
- Decorate with one baby goldfish (swimming in the waves) on each cupcake.