|Fresh Summer Pasta from|
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 5-8 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Stir in salt. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow to sit at room temperature at least 2 hours, or as long as 10 hours.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Pour uncooked sauce over hot pasta, and toss. Add grated Parmesan cheese to your liking.