|Create Your Own Quinoa from|
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 2-3 cups of any vegetables (suggestions: peppers, canned artichokes, diced tomatoes, water chestnuts, shelled edamame, avocado, spinach, mushrooms, raw red onion or any of the Top Ate Roasted Vegetables)
- Add quinoa and stock to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover, cooking for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork, add vinegar and let cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine quinoa, pesto and goat cheese. Then add all vegetables. If using spinach, add at the end to prevent wilting.
- Serve warm or cold with additional goat cheese, if desired.