|Creamy Avocado Pasta |
from Top Ate on Your Plate
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked,
- 1/2 cup retain pasta cooking liquid
- 2 ripe avocados, smashed
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of a lemon (about 2 TBSP)
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pasta cooking liquid
- 25-30 Halved grape tomatoes (red or yellow)
- Diced cooked chicken (optional)
- Cook pasta to al dente. Drain and retain 1/2 cup starchy cooking water.
- Combine avocado, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Add past cooking liquid until you get desired consistency. You want it to be smooth, but not too watery
- Combine with warm pasta, tomatoes and chicken. Add more cooking water if needed.
- Garnish with more cheese and avocado if desired.