|Chunky Guacamole from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- 2 TBSP fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP Vidalia onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp course salt
- 2 tsp jalapenos, minced (optional)
- 1 plum tomato, finely diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- Place cilantro, onion, lime juice, salt and jalapenos in a medium mixing down and mash with the back of a wooden kitchen spoon.
- Add avocado and tomatoes and mix well taking care not to completely mush avocado. This will yield a chunkier guacamole. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.