|Banana Bread Dip from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- 8 ounce whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup banana quick bread mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- apples and Nilla wafers for dipping
- Combine cream cheese, banana bread mix, butter, milk and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly and add milk if too thick to achieve desired consistency.
- Fold in the mashed banana. Refrigerate or serve immediately with apples or Nilla wafers.
Note: This recipe was adapted from motherthyme.com.